|Type of Stall
- Download and complete the application form. You may also request for a hardcopy from the School’s General Office.
- Attached the following documents together with the application form:
- Photocopy of the NRIC (front and back)
- List of proposed menu and pricing for all items
- Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene Course, etc
- Submit the completed application form and documents by closing date via email OR to the School’s General Office.
- Address: 31 Woodlands Crescent, Singapore 737916
- Contact No.: 6365 1733
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Ms Tan Huiping (Operations Manager)
How to get there?
- Nearest MRT: Admiralty MRT (NS10 line) – 10 minutes walking distance
- Bus Number: 904 (Opposite Admiralty MRT) - 3 minutes walking distance
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) for stallholder and stall assistant.
- Able to provide good service and quality food with prices determined in consultation with the school.
- Able to provide cooked food that meets the health / nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) under the “Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (HMSP)” guidelines (see link)
- Applicant must abide by all the rules and regulations set by the school
Applicants should preferably fulfil the following criteria:
- Successful applicant and stall assistant(s) must possess the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Possess catering experience or experience operating in a school environment.
- Successful applicant is required to apply for a food stall license from Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
Shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview and will be required to provide food sampling for the School Canteen Selection Committee at the applicant’s own expense.